Monday, September 7, 2009

Sitting Tall



Brett has been working on sitting up by himself. He was doing great with support from the bumbo and boppy. Yesterday afternoon, I walked in the living room and Glenn was sitting on one side of Opal's quilt, and Brett was SITTING on the other side--all by himself! He loves the view up there. Several times today we sat him up when he was upset, and he calmed down and played. He's had his share of 'tumping' over, but he just falls on his belly and scoots around. It doesn't phase him. I guess he's going through his six month growth spurt. He has done so much this weekend alone! I can't wait for the grands to see him later this week! We are flying to Alabama Thursday so that Glenn can go on a mission trip to Nicaragua with our church in Pleasant Grove. I hope Brett likes flying! I'll let you know. :)

1 comment:

  1. That last pic of him looking up smiling is the sweetest picture ever!!! I think there may be a hint of Vickers in that smile, too...

    ReplyDelete